This orthopedic mattress is manufactured from 50 kg/m3 memory foam and 25 kg/m3 Ergonomic Mousse .The mattress is made up of two layers, one in foam, which offers balanced rigidity and good support, and one in memory which makes it orthopedic and comfortable. This material has 2 main properties, viscosity (the material moves slowly and reluctantly when pressure is applied) and elasticity (the ability to stretch and change shape while returning to its original shape). When these two properties are combined, you get something that adapts to the shape of your body, embraces your curves and makes you feel like you are sleeping on a soft cloud. The modelling and enveloping properties of the memory foam allow it to favour the natural alignment of the body and make it an ideal surface for all sleeping positions. Those who sleep lying on their sides get support in their hips and shoulders; those who sleep on their backs in the air get lumbar support; and, who sleeps lying on his stomach receives support that does not stress the lumbar arch.
- Type of mattress: Memory mattress 9 Zones
- Density: Memory foam 50 kg/m3 + polyurethane foam 25 kg/m3
- Support: Balanced
- Protective treatment: Anti-acarian, Anti-bacterial, Hypoallergenic
- Aeration by 3D strips all around the mattress.
- Hypoallergenic fibre padding 250 gr/m2
- 4 sewn handles.
- Mattress delivered compressed rolled